Next 30th of November a webinar entitle “New water- and oil-repellent coatings” will be presented.
- The future of PFAS (Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances or perfluorochemicals – EU restrictions).
- How the TORNADO project could contribute to the transition to a safer circular economy by designing new water- and oil-repellent bio-based coatings that avoid the use of PFAS.
- Three different but interconnected innovations will follow:
- New water- and oil-repellent bio-based biomonomers.
- New organic and bio-based organic and hybrid coatings with water and oil repellency for the textile, packaging, and kitchen sectors.
- Design of new coatings following safe and sustainable criteria (SSbD).
Registration Link: New water- and oil-repellent coatings | Tecnalia.